Thursday, June 26, 2008

Tribute to Technology


As we continue to prepare for the arrival of our little bundle of joy, we, and when I say we I mean mostly Eden, have come across some items that make me proud to be a man. This vest is the brain child of two men in Colorado that wouldn't succumb to society and carry a sissy diaper bag with flowers, instead of conforming they created THE diaper vest. What more could a man want when dealing with children? It has places for diapers and bottles and even a changing pad slips in the back. If you really want to watch the demo movie of all it can do, go to www.dadgear.com

4 comments:

The "D.C." O's said...

Wow, who would have thought... I personally don't think it would work for me because that thing would be way too warm in 90 degree heat and 90 percent humdity in DC.

Sandy Cove said...

That is soo funny. I had to take the time to watch the little demonstartion that goes along with it. Adam is going to get one of those right?

The "D.C." O's said...

Yes Adam I have seen these before. And I would make fun of you if you wore one. Brant just makes me carry the "sissy" bag.:)

Jessica Madsen said...

I can picture you and Justin in your diaper vests right now...:)