Tuesday, March 2, 2010

February 2010

They updated? No way! I know it has been a long time since there has been any activity on this site, but we have been just plain busy. Hope you enjoy the picture log of the past 4 months.

To start though I need to make sure to wish Adam a Happy Birthday! It was the beginning of February. He is amazing, juggling school, research, family, and church demands and yet we still get to spend lots and lots of time together. Zaida and I could not imagine our lives with out you!

Smile BIG!






After a very cold January, Zaida and I have been on lots of excursions.

We give two thumbs way up for the University of Nebraska State Museum: Morrill Hall (a.k.a. the Dinosaur Museum)


and the Lincoln Children's Museum!







8 comments:

Jenny Axford Cook said...

Your little girl looks so grown up! What a cutie!!!

Jessica Madsen said...

love all these pictures! Happy Birthday Adam!

Doug and Marilyn said...

Oh my word! It's good to hear about you guys. Looks like you are enjoying things. I love the beanbags Eden and that little Z is such a big girl. She's adorable!!

Kyle and Amanda said...

Zaida is adorable... but you guys need to post pictures with you two in them as well!

Megan said...

Hi Summers. I need a current email for Eden. I rented you dress! Please email me at mrsdresses@gmail.com

Wilkerson Family said...

I found your blog and added it to my sidebar. Now you just have to update! I want to know if your having a boy or a girl. Molly misses Zaida. Our new nursery has had on average 5 kids including Molly and Gabe. Last week Molly said very matter of fact "maybe Zaida will be in nursery today". It was sad...

Amy Rose said...

ha ha I found your blog Eden. You're right, it definitely needs some new pictures!

Zaida is always too cute.

Bryan and Whitney said...

Your little girl is so adorable! We miss you guys!